What you should know:
● Our program will run on Mondays – Fridays from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
● We will be serving members who will be entering the 1st – 8th grade in the fall.
● All past amounts due must be paid in full in order to sign up.
● Membership fee of $75 must be paid.
● We are anticipating being able to accommodate 200 children a week.
● The program will run 10 weeks. Our anticipated start date will be the day after the Derry School District closes for the summer break. The last day of the summer program will be August 20th.
● The cost will be $125.00 per week or $1,000 for the entire 10-week program ($250.00 savings). The $1,000 must be prepaid to hold a spot for all 10 weeks. There is no daily option.
● A $125.00 deposit will hold open a spot for your child. You can decide how many weeks you want further into the spring.
● You will be required to provide credit card information and we will charge your card $125 every Monday for the following program week regardless of your child’s attendance. (For example: your card will be charged on June 7th for the week of June 14th-18th. Full payments for the entire summer can be made by credit card)
● Parents and visitors will not be allowed to enter the building or outdoor program areas. All financial transactions will be conducted by phone.
● We will be following CDC and DHHS guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting the facility and equipment.
● Health questions will be completed on staff before they enter the building every morning.
● Members will be kept in segregated small groups and groups will remain together throughout the summer. Group sizes may be increased as state restrictions are eased.
● Frequent handwashing will be stressed.
Signup are on a first come, first serve basis.